Top Panel Support For Cable Hanging System , Brass Material Single
The Single-Sided and Double-Sided cable clamp is used to create a
connection between images.They are great for window displays, menu
offices, conference rooms and in areas where items are frequently
* Double-sided Guide Clamp,made of brass material;
* It Attaches to vertical Displays or Shelves;
* Does not Grip Cable
* Satin Finishing
* Use with aircraft cable to build display
This clamp heald creat an attractive cable hanging system,
adds a elegant touch to your window displays.
* Display systems for signs, posters & literature
* Dual-Sided displays to advertise both front and back
* Perfect for art displays,estate,retailshop,bank and museums
This product is one of six items in a family of Side Clamps used
rigid panels and display surfaces in a vertical orientation from
any of our cables/cords.
Our side clamps are made from finely machined aluminum/brass with a
very fine brushed surface.
Then these are finished in a clear anodized surface to maintain
these attributes for years.
We think these are the best side clamps available on any continent.
We offer the side Clamps in different sizes,which are compatible
with panels of different thickness.
You can send us the drawing for OEM as well.
Our cable display supports are perfect for all your indoor
The elegant finishes that we carry will give your display a unique
look that will make it stand out like no other!Thanks to the easy
installation process you can have an exhibit displayed anywhere you
would like in no time!
|3. Hangs Material||Vertically|
|4. Finishing Color||Satin(Silver)|
The Vertical side clamp is perfect for hanging art, signs, banners,
plexiglass and acrylic pocket displays.
|6. Safe Working Load||20KG,depends on the cable diamter work with|
* There is no faster and more economical way than cable to hang
and change your banners and sale signs.
* Our Dispaly Suspension System offers a simple, highly versatile
selection of components for most materials, including glass,
acrylic, metal, wood, foamcore and other media.
* The stainless steel cables are virtually invisible to the eye and
hardware is elegant and minimal, enabling the designer to create
systems that appear to float in mid-air.
1) Attach a clamp support to each corner of vertical
panel from edge .
2) Use additional clamp supports for panels taller than
60 inches to avoid bowing.
3) Mark rod positions on floor area - Measure the
distance between rods centers, and mark rod
positions on the floor. With the use of a plumb line;
mark and fix rods to ceiling (ensuring that fixings are
4) Install rods;
5) Fix panels onto rods. Adjust panels vertically and
horizontally, preferably with a spirit level. Repeat
procedure for other panels.