Adjustable Triple Wire Suspension Kit , SS 304 Cable Hanging System
The ceiling suspension kit is easily fitted to a ceiling or
underneath any horizontal surface, using the screw and plug kit
provided (depending on the surface). You must ensure that the
surface you are screwing into is capable of holding the weight of
the item you are intending to hang.
This wire suspension kit contains all the comopents to suspend as
1. Ceiling Attachment ;
Material:Brass plated in Nickel
2. 304 Stainless Steel Wire with eyelet diecast;
3. Cable Gripper made from brass material with Nickel plated;
Size:Ø13*44mm,can hold three cables
To hang your light fixtures is as easy as ever with the
Self-Gripping Ceiling Fastener!
You can use the Ceiling Attachment to mount your cable to the
Fixed the cable to the application with the external thread of the
Adjusting the position of the gripper is as simple as pressing down
the button on the top of the gripper, then sliding it into the
desired location and releasing the button.
|1. Material||Brass+Stainless Steel Wire|
|2. Size||Same as the drawing|
|3. Cable Diameter and Length||Ø1.5*3000mm;Or Customize|
|4. Finishing Color||Nickel;Or Customize|
Acoustics, Display, Exhibition, Room divider,
Decoration…Everything that hangs from the
ceiling or the wall should use the Suspension Systems.
|6. Safe Working Load||30KG(For reference only)|
1 * Chrome Cable Gripper,adjust the main cable length;
1 * Ceiling Attachment ,fixed to the ceiling;
1 * 304 Stainless Steel wire with diecast end;
1. Quick to suspend lighting fixtures during the installation;
2. Require no tools to adjust, up or down,
down or up – as often as you like;
3. Stainless steel are available in various lengths;
4. Offer the perfect solution for the suspension of the fixtures;
5. Compact design,easy taking and delivery.
IMPORTANT: It is essential to check that the top ceiling fixings
are strong enough to take the
weight of the items being displayed, while allowing for the tension
in the cables.
Affix fitting ceiling attachment to ceiling:
- for wooden ceilings use a wood screw.
- for cavity ceilings use a spring toggle bolt.
- for solid ceilings use a rawl plug and screw.
Confused about how to select your hanging system?
1. Choose a Suspension Point
Your system can be ceiling or wall mounted, with applications
hanging freely or tensioned between two fixed points;
2. Pick a Cable
Our stainless steel aircraft cable comes in several diameters
and lengths ranging from 1.0mm~3.0mm;
3. Select a Gripper
A range of designs and options, all with self gripping technology,
offer a secure and elegant solution for any fine art installation.